At this time Scott Castle will now begin conducting viewings at empty properties as part of our initial phase.
Government guidance have been issued which is provided on the link below.
Scott Castle will be conducting the following process.
1. Viewings will be conducted currently at only empty properties and by appointment only at this time.
2. Prior to a viewing, door handles will be wiped down by Scott Castle
3. Prospective tenants and agent are required to antibacterial hands prior to entering the property (provided by agent)
4. Appointments will be made to meet at the property
5. Viewings are limited to a max of 2 people from the same household inside the property at once with the agent whilst following the Social distancing guidance.
6. The agent will discuss any other matters away from the property via phone or email to limit the contact between parties.
7. If you have any COVID19 symptoms or are self-isolating, then we are not able to proceed with any viewings
8. The agent will ask via text message to confirm your appointment and if you currently do not have any symptoms or self-isolating. This will be held on record. A response is required to the text message prior to the appointment. No Reply, No Viewing.
9. A holding deposit must be paid via card or bacs. Cash is not accepted at this time.
Should a viewing result in a possible confirmed let then an application process will begin.
Applicants initially will complete an online document providing the required information for referencing.
When visiting our office to complete any application process and moving in (signing tenancy agreement etc) our office will have a social distant meeting room to allow paperwork to be signed and be cleaned before and after every appointment. This is away from the public who enter our office for other matters.
Copyright © 2019 Scott Castle - All Rights Reserved.
VAT Registered (504396355) - UKALA (073775)